2.28.2008

1st Place...FINALLY!


WEEK 5: Ellison gets his 1st win on the BHVT!
Jake Ellison has been knocking on the door over the last two seasons on the BHVT with several 2nd place finishes, but today he sealed the deal with his first career victory on the BHVT. Jake fired rounds of (66, 72 & 68) to finish at (-10) overall. Congratulations Jake on your great play! Also, congratulations to last weeks winner James Drew for his 2nd place finish this week!

11 comments:

shannon said...

CONGRATS!!!
I hope you got a good pay check!
:)
And yes, that is how my mind works.

Tara said...

Yeah! Congrats Jake (and you too Kathryn because we all know how supportive and patient you are). Have fun out to dinner this weekend.

Kathryn e. said...

Don't worry Shannon...that is how my mind works too! The life of a golfer's wife!

Anonymous said...

YA!!!!!!!!! jake that is SO EXCITING!! i am so happy for you and kathryn. jake's #1! jake's #1! im telling all my friends that i am related to a first place finisher professional golfer.

Anonymous said...

also thats a beautiful vase kath. where ya gonna put it? :)

Hey, This is Lisa. said...

Kathryn,

I was so excited to get your comment on my blog! I love your blog by the way. Its so creative! Little Morgan is the cutest kid ever. We are having a little boy too. I'm due in June and can't wait. Oh, congrats on your hubby getting first place! Thats awesome.
-Lisa Harward

Jen.Steve.Joe said...

Yay Jake! That's so exciting!

ms said...

That's great! Way to go Jake! Kath, Mike called me the other day and said he phoned into a radio station and was the 10th caller or whatever, so he won a 3-night stay in Vegas with tickets to shows (who knows which ones..) so I think we'll come down for a weekend in the next month or so - so what do you say we do dinner?

Suz said...

Hi There
So excited for Jake and his win!!!!
Kathryn I love your blog I finally got an account so I can comment. Cute little Morgan is growing and looking just like a little boy. Can't wait to see you again. Did Jake tell you we are going to San Fran next weekend and hope we can stay at your house next saturday night. Love you

Jason, Kim, & Kallie said...

WAY TO GO! Thats awesome Jake. I'm sure you are so proud Kathryn!

Trish said...

Hooray! Congrats on the win!