He did enjoy playing bubbles with his Papa and eating the candy from his basket. Next year I am heading up to Utah to be with my sisters and cousins, and I will have a new Easter Dress! 3.23.2008
Happy Easter
He did enjoy playing bubbles with his Papa and eating the candy from his basket. Next year I am heading up to Utah to be with my sisters and cousins, and I will have a new Easter Dress!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
No new dress with all that shopping in CA? Shameful...I am sure you will make up for it soon.
Kathryn you are so pretty! I'm glad you went to Southern California, I was going to be ticked if you came here and didn't call!
Cute pictures on the beach - I know how you feel about Easter. I had a dress rehearsal on Saturday night and I didn't get to bed until 2:00am...so Easter Sunday was more like eat cereal for dinner and nap day...I felt bad for Mike, but oh well. Maybe next year. :)
Morgan is totally growing up! He is so cute with a shaved head! I'm totally with you on the Easter basket stuff, only I don't like the fake grass for the baskets its too messy. ( I saw it on the shelves and totally passed it up) You look awesome. Happy family!!
Kathryn
I love your blog, you are doing a great job of keeping me up to date with you, Jake and cute Morgan.
Love
SUZ
Okay so Kathryn I have to tell you that those cowboy pictures Megan took are probably the funniest thing I have ever seen. I had to show them to Brad right away because we both appreciate the humor. Morgan is just too adorable.
Post a Comment