Last Saturday my Mom, sisters, and I threw a shower for Taylor (Stewart) Leppert and her baby Claire. Susan Wise did a couple of flower arrangements and they were so beautiful. The food was delicious and the company was great! Thanks to all who came and helped Taylor get ready for Baby Claire!



Kristen this one of for you...I honestly don't know how I ended up in the front, but there I am in all of my glory. I am 30 1/2 weeks in this picture...Looking at it reminds me why I don't take pictures when I am pregnant! Taylor is Due first in Feb, then me in March, and then Lauren in May!
2 comments:
Are you kidding me?! I love seeing pictures of you! You look gorgeous!
This picture of the three mommies is adorable. I don't care if you feel humongous -- you all look adorable!
Post a Comment