3.02.2012

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss

   At 11 p.m. last night while stalking Pinterest I decided we had to celebrate his big day.  I used wrapping paper as a table cloth, and decorated with all of the Dr. Seuss books we had.

 
Jake and Morgan read green eggs and ham before we ate.

 For breakfast we had green eggs and ham. (What else would you eat?)  I used spinach juice to turn the eggs green instead of dye and topped them with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.  They were delicious.

 Morgan loved his green eggs and ham...Jane slept in and missed breakfast.   We made up for in the afternoon and took her (and Morgan) to see the Lorax.  We also took cookies and a new Dr. Seuss book to our friends to celebrate the Seuss!  We had such a fantastic day and think this will be a new family tradition. 

1 comment:

Jenny Hansen Lane said...

This is such a cute family tradition to start!